Terms of Service
Acceptance of terms
Thank you for using Bogey Sport Shopping. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Bogey Sport Shopping website at www.bogeysportshopping.com (the "Sites") and any related mobile or software applications ("Bogey Sport Shopping Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Bogey Sport Shopping users.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Bogey Sport Shopping Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Bogey Sport Shopping Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Bogey Sport Shopping in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually, using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Bogey Sport Shopping will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- Bogey Sport Shopping enables transactions between Merchants/Sellers and buyers, dealing in sports goods, fitness and wellness products ("Platform Services"). The buyers ("Buyer/s") can choose and buy ("Buy") from variety of services listed products and offered for sale by various Merchants/Sellers on the Platform.
Use of Platform and Services
- Bogey Sport Shopping allows third party sellers to list and sell their products at bogeysportshopping.com. In each such case this is indicated on the respective product detail page. While Bogey Sport Shopping helps facilitate transactions that are carried out on the Bogey Sport Shopping marketplace, Bogey Sport Shopping is neither the buyer nor the seller of the seller's items. Bogey Sport Shopping provides a venue for sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third-party products is solely between buyer and seller. Bogey Sport Shopping is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the seller's agent. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the buyer and seller.
- Bogey Sport Shopping is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Bogey Sport Shopping provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Bogey Sport Shopping disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers/Service users and Merchants/Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Bogey Sport Shopping does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Service Users/Buyers and Merchants/Sellers. Bogey Sport Shopping may, however, offer support services to Merchants/Sellers in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, customer support, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Merchants/Sellers.
- As part of the Bogey Sport Shopping services, we will recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
- Bogey Sport Shopping does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants/Sellers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchants/Seller that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Merchants/Seller offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Bogey Sport Shopping takes no responsibility for such offers.
- Bogey Sport Shopping neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Bogey Sport Shopping accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Bogey Sport Shopping is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants/Sellers on the Platform. Bogey Sport Shopping cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Merchants/Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Bogey Sport Shopping is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Bogey Sport Shopping is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchants/Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchants/Seller. At no time shall Bogey Sport Shopping hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Bogey Sport Shopping have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchants/Seller.
- Bogey Sport Shopping is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchants/Seller and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to services, quality, or any other such issues, Bogey Sport Shopping shall notify the same to Merchants/Seller and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchants/Seller. The Merchants/Seller shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchants/Seller accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchants/Seller and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Bogey Sport Shopping Platform anytime in future.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Bogey Sport Shopping is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- All payments made against the purchases are between buyers and merchants/sellers.
- The transaction is bilateral between the merchants/sellers and Buyer and therefore, Bogey Sport Shopping is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction. The final tax bill will be issued by seller to the Buyer along with the order. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by seller. Bogey Sport Shopping holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue relating to the taxes shall vest with merchants/sellers.
- Various sellers provide services, or sell product lines on this Website. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Bogey Sport Shopping does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all of these or any other third parties. When a third party is involved in your transactions, we may share your information related to those transactions with that third party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- Your order is an offer to Bogey Sport Shopping to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from Bogey Sport Shopping, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Receipt Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Receipt Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we ship the product to you and send e-mail confirmation to you that we've shipped the product to you (the "Shipping Confirmation E-mail"). If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate Shipping Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Shipping Confirmation E-mail and corresponding shipment will conclude a separate contract of sale between seller for the product(s) specified in that Shipping Confirmation E-mail. Your contract is with respective seller. Both you and seller can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Shipping Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. Your right to cancel does not apply to certain categories of products and services, including digital products or software which are not supplied in a physical format (e.g. on a ebooks), once download or use (whichever is earlier) has begun. You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format in the Your Account area of the web site. For each delivery, we will inform you in our Shipping Confirmation E-mail if an electronic invoice is available. For further information about electronic invoices and instructions on how to receive a paper copy please refer to our help pages.
- Pricing and availability - All prices are inclusive of legally applicable GST. We list availability information for products sold by seller on the Website including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and will refund you if you are charged for those products. Please note that unless otherwise stated on the Website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced by sellers. We will verify pricing with seller when processing your order. If they have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- Product Information - Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Bogey Sport Shopping is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this Website unless specified. While we work to ensure that product information on our Website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Website. Ingredients may also change. All information about the products on our Website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. For nutrition, vitamins and healthcare products, in the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product, please carefully read the information provided with the product or contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Bogey Sport Shopping accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.
- Customs - When ordering products from Bogey Sport Shopping from outside of the India you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination by seller. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Bogey Sport Shopping, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like our customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Our liability - We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Bogey Sport Shopping services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Bogey Sport Shopping services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. Bogey Sport Shopping will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Bogey Sport Shopping services. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have goods sent or services provided within a reasonable time or to receive a refund if goods or services ordered cannot be supplied within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Charges - Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Bogey Sport Shopping does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Bogey Sport Shopping may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Twozerotwenty Sports Management LLP.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
- Services & Payment - While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Bogey Sport Shopping is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Bogey Sport Shopping Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Bogey Sport Shopping is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Bogey Sport Shopping Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Bogey Sport Shopping in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Bogey Sport Shopping in case of any misuse by Buyer.
We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Bogey Sport Shopping may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Bogey Sport Shopping or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Bogey Sport Shopping may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Bogey Sport Shopping. As a result of such check if Bogey Sport Shopping is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Bogey Sport Shopping shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Bogey Sport Shopping.
Bogey Sport Shopping may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Bogey Sport Shopping deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Bogey Sport Shopping may hold Transaction Price and Bogey Sport Shopping may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Bogey Sport Shopping will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Bogey Sport Shopping.
Compliance with Laws - As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 50,000 the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Bogey Sport Shopping Platform.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
- The final tax bill will be issued by the Merchants/Seller to the Buyer along with the order and Bogey Sport Shopping is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Merchants/Seller. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Merchants/Seller. Bogey Sport Shopping holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Merchants/Seller.
- You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of fees between a seller and buyer who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that Bogey Sport Shopping shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a buyer or a seller.
- Advertisements - Aspects of the Bogey Sport Shopping and its services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, Bogey Sport Shopping may display advertisements and promotions on the services. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Bogey Sport Shopping on the Websites/ app or are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website/ app does not necessarily imply endorsement by Bogey Sport Shopping of any advertised products or services. You agree that Bogey Sport Shopping shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website/ app.
- The "Reward" program is a voluntary opt-in program. Any individual with a valid mobile number can enroll through the Bogey Sport Shopping Website or app.
- Bogey Sport Shopping will issue a reward membership number to the Member; against which his or her Points will be accrued.
- If the member does not log in to the Bogey Sport Shopping or Websites for consecutive 12 months, Bogey Sport Shopping reserves the right to expire all earned points and cancel the memberships.
- Membership is automatically terminated on the death or bankruptcy of a Member. Points accumulated prior to termination in these circumstances will be immediately cancelled.
- Bogey Sport Shopping reward points (Gold, Diamond and Platinum) can be redeem only on Bogey Sport Shopping platform. You will be entitled to avail (i) Bogey Sport Shopping Offers and Packages based on and subject to the membership category you belong too.
- Bogey Sport Shopping can stop or enhance the reward scheme any time without prior notice to its users.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Rewards points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All tax, duties and other liabilities arising from the accumulation of Points or the receipt and use of Rewards are and remain the sole responsibility of Members and must be paid prior to the issuance of a Reward Points. "Bogey Sport" gives no warranty or assurance in relation to such tax, duties or other liabilities.
- "Bogey sport" may in its absolute discretion suspend, cancel or terminate a Membership or a Member's accumulated Points at any time.
- A Member may earn Reward Points through the payment for the qualifying services on or after his or her enrolment date. Only transactions undertaken after enrolment are eligible for Points earning.
- Points may only be earned for each transaction unless otherwise stated by a Bogey Sport. Points can only be accumulated once per transaction per Member.
- Points earned will be credited within 1 week.
- Points are valid for a period of two years from the date on which the Member undertakes the relevant transaction with Bogey Sport Shopping enters into the applicable transaction, or 12 months in case of total inactivity on the Bogey Sport Shopping or Website whichever earlier. Unused, expired Points will be removed on the anniversary of the accrual of every two years (or at the end of 12 months in case of full inactivity) and cannot be re-credited. It is the member's responsibility to be aware of both the Points in their account, and when they will expire. This can be monitored at any time by logging in online or through the Bogey Sport Shopping mobile app.
- 3 Tiers are applicable for Bogey Sport Shopping Customers accounts only and are subject to change or withdrawal without any prior notice.
A member may be granted Sliver Membership depending on depending on his or her annual spend for the Bogey Sport Shopping services registered in his/her account.
A member may be granted Gold Membership depending on his or her annual spend for the Bogey Sport Shopping services registered in his/her account.
A member may be granted platinum Membership depending on his or her annual spend for the Etisalat services registered in his/her account.
- The number of Tier Points required for each Membership Tier and the benefits and privileges provided to a Member at each Membership Tier may be changed at any time without notice.
- Bogey Sport Shopping may establish, upgrade or downgrade a Member's Membership Tier at its sole discretion. Only Tier Points accumulated in an Enrollment/Membership Anniversary Year are considered in granting a particular Membership Tier and are not carried forward to any other year.
Bogey Sport Shopping - Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'Bogey Sport Shopping', or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Bogey Sport Shoppingor Merchants/Seller on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Bogey Sport's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Bogey Sport's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Bogey Sport.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT/GST, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Bogey Sport Shopping shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
Account Registration or use of the Platform
You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (" Bogey Sport Shopping Account") and become a member (" Membership"); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (" SNS") (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a " Third Party Account ", via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Bogey Sport Shopping Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- providing your Third-Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
- allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
- You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
- By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account ("SNS Content") so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Bogey Sport Shopping Account.
- Depending on the Third-Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts will be available on and through your Bogey Sport Shopping Account on the Platform.
- Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
- We will create your Bogey Sport Shopping Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one Bogey Sport Shopping Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having multiple accounts, Bogey Sport Shopping reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Bogey Sport Shopping Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Bogey Sport Shopping Account.
- Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
- You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (" Bogey Sport Shopping Account") and become a member (" Membership"); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (" SNS") (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a " Third Party Account ", via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Bogey Sport Shopping Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
Cancellations and Refunds
- By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our service delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You agree and grant permission to Bogey Sport Shopping to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from Bogey Sport Shopping or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact email@example.com
- You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Platform.
- You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
- any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
- any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
- You release and fully indemnify Bogey Sport Shopping and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Bogey Sport Shopping cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
- We endeavour to make the Platform available to during Merchants/Seller working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
Relationship with operators if the Platform is accessed on mobile devices
- In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an " Operator").
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
- You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
- THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY'S / MERCHANTS/SELLERSSERVICES.
- WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANTS/SELLER ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Treatment of information provided by you
Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Bogey Sport Shopping make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Bogey Sport Shopping is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Governing law and dispute resolution
IP Notice and Take Down Policy
- Bogey Sport Shoppinghas put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy ("Take Down Policy") so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
- Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement in the specified format. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us. (Note: Bogey Sport Shoppingdoes not and cannot verify that Merchants/Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed services or products. However, Bogey Sport Shoppingis committed ensure that item listings do not infringe upon intellectual property rights of third parties once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Bogey Sport.)
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice and Take Down Policy Template and Procedures
TwoZeroTwenty Sports Management LLP ("Bogey Sport Shopping") respects third-party intellectual property rights, statutorily registered or common law rights, and has adopted the following policy towards intellectual property rights protection on its websites www.bogeysport.com and www.bogeysportshopping.com (the " Websites") and the 'Bogey Sport' application for mobile and handheld devices (the " App"). The Websites and the App are jointly referred to as the " Platform".
Reporting Instances of Intellectual Property Violations:
To file a notice of infringement with Bogey Sport, you must provide a written communication (by email or regular mail) that sets out the information specified in the list below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and lawyer's fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your intellectual property right(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proprietor of the intellectual property right(s), we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Identify with sufficient detail the protected work that you believe has been infringed. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or by the permalink of the post. Include the URL to the concerned material infringing your intellectual property right(s) [URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter], or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bogey Sport Shopping to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bogey Sport Shopping to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- The following mandatory statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property right(s) owner, its agent, or the law";
- The following mandatory statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the intellectual property right(s) owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive intellectual property right(s) that is allegedly infringed"; and
- Sign the document with either your physical or electronic signature; and
- Send the written communication to: Email to email@example.com